Our in-house team of dedicated Boarding Clerks are on hand to assist you around the clock, seven days a week. Central to our core business, they make daily visits, clearing vessels in and out of all Belgian ports and providing essential services.
- We provide estimated port-of-call expenses within 15 minutes, with breakdowns transmitted as required (click here).
- We will assist our Principals in order to obtain better terms for supplies and stevedoring rates.
- We will guide our Principals where needed in order to understand the customs of the port in order to avoid unpleasant surprises during or after the port call.
- We will analyze stowage plans and loading plans, estimating the number of gangs required and drawing up discharging and loading plans.
- We will take care of dangerous goods declarations, waste disposal, ISPS notices and advance cargo declarations.
- Pre-arrival documents are available here to ensure an even smoother and quicker turnaround of the vessel.
- We provide detailed berthing and cargo operation information and prospects to your Master or to the Principal, as required.
- We will send up-to-the-minute arrival details.
- We will arrange pilots, tugs, berths and cargo handling.
- We will keep in constant touch with stevedores and the port authorities and report daily on cargo operations and sailing prospects.
- We will look after bunker operations, spare part delivery, provisions, repairs, surveys and more.
- We provide assistance to Master, crew and superintendents, including arranging cash for the master.
- We will organise crew changes, issue invitation letters, clearances to board and visa formalities.
- On sailing, we will issue and forward all necessary documents: N.O.R., S.O.F., B.L., manifests and so on.
- We will follow up on outturn and loading reports, and other documents.
- We will compile the disbursements account in the minimum amount of time, properly supported with original vouchers.
Our aim is always to achieve a smooth, speedy turnaround at the minimum cost.